Happy New Year!
I hope 2016 is off to a nice start for you. I spent my two-week vacation with my family. It always goes by too quickly!
Every year, I make resolutions. In the past, I used to only follow through with them for a couple months, but last year was different. On January 1, 2015 I vowed to lose 20 lb. and keep it off – and I did it! So, I made a bunch of resolutions for 2016 and so far, so good.
I divided them into two categories: Health/Fitness and Personal.
- Qualify for the Boston Marathon (qualifying time is 3 hr 35 min)
- Do ab and PT (physical therapy) exercises 5-6x per week
- Try at least 25 new recipes and post reviews on my blog
- Run a strong race at Leadville Trail Marathon
- Drink 70-120 oz. of water everyday
- Keep weekends clean (eating-wise)
Personal: (Not all are listed)
- Read at least 11 books
- Floss every night 🙂
Like I said, so far so good! I love challenging myself and we’ll see later this year how these resolutions are holding up.
Did you make any resolutions? If so, what are some of yours?