Cranberry Feta Pinwheels
Kyle and I went to my parents house in CT for Easter weekend. I made Cranberry Feta Pinwheels as an appetizer and they were delicious!
I found this recipe from The Girl Who Ate Everything.
- 3/4 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 8 oz. cream cheese (I used light cream cheese)
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 3 large flour tortillas (I used spinach to add a pop of color)
- Combine cranberries, cream cheese, feta cheese, and green onion in a bowl. Mix well.
2. Divide mixture between three tortillas and spread evenly.
3. Roll tortillas tightly, wrap in plastic, and refrigerate for one hour.
4. Cut each tortilla in ~12 slices and serve cold.
My parents, Kyle, and I liked this appetizer, though we did find them to be a bit filling. We each ate about two because we wanted to save room for dinner!